- The Reasons Why I Write What I Write
- Characteristics of the Working Writer
- Wishful Beta Partner Thinking
- Gluten Glutton
- Finding My Way Through the Genre Wilderness
- How to Write When Struggling – Part II
- How to Write When Struggling – Part 1
- A Writing Dream
- Writers Have Secrets? Oh, my!
- I just got a 1- or 2-star review! What do I do now?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Grendel’s Mother
Which comes first: form & genre or story idea? Continue reading
Okay, I admit it, I’m a bit behind. But since there’s a meme on Facebook that says January was a practice month, that 2019 started with February, I’m on time! Because it is the new year, it’s time to talk … Continue reading
The choices I made and why. So, I had an idea for this book, Grendel’s Mother, and I had 20 or so pages written. I knew how my story started, and I knew how it would end, but I had … Continue reading