- Any Regrets?
- Finding Your Fire & Keeping It Hot
- The Secret of Writing: Why You Want At Least Four Drafts
- Six Reasons Why Writing Is Like Christmas
- Drafts, Titles, & Blurbs, Oh My!
- Decluttering an Office and Finding Gold!
- Coloring Outside the Lines
- Six Paths of Writer Success
- The Writer’s Journey Recommendation
- Going Wide…Maybe
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Grendel’s Mother
Writing a book, like Christmas, is a major event. Continue reading
Which comes first: form & genre or story idea? Continue reading
Okay, I admit it, I’m a bit behind. But since there’s a meme on Facebook that says January was a practice month, that 2019 started with February, I’m on time! Because it is the new year, it’s time to talk … Continue reading
The choices I made and why. So, I had an idea for this book, Grendel’s Mother, and I had 20 or so pages written. I knew how my story started, and I knew how it would end, but I had … Continue reading