- The Reasons Why I Write What I Write
- Characteristics of the Working Writer
- Wishful Beta Partner Thinking
- Gluten Glutton
- Finding My Way Through the Genre Wilderness
- How to Write When Struggling – Part II
- How to Write When Struggling – Part 1
- A Writing Dream
- Writers Have Secrets? Oh, my!
- I just got a 1- or 2-star review! What do I do now?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: fiction
The Insecure Writer’s Support Group (#IWSG) Rather than answer the March 4 question posed by the group, I’ve chosen to write about this week’s national recognition on eReading. It’s Read an eBook Week – March 1-7: What are you reading? … Continue reading
My life as a writer has provided me many meetings—some fun and some strange. Fun meetings involve other writers, some best-selling authors, new authors, and many writes in between. Many have become friends. Other fun meetings involve readers. Their enthusiasm … Continue reading
The choices I made and why. So, I had an idea for this book, Grendel’s Mother, and I had 20 or so pages written. I knew how my story started, and I knew how it would end, but I had … Continue reading