- Follow Behind the Scenes with Diana Stout, MFA, PhD on WordPress.com
- 9 Tips to Creating Inspiration
- The Eyes Have It–Or Do They?
- If My Characters Feel So Real, How Can They Be Imaginary?
- As a Writer Should I Blog? What Should I Write?
- When is a Book Ready for a Beta Reader?
- I’m not inspired to write…now, what do I do?
- Creating a Cover
- Error-Free Writing
- Part II – Genesis & Development of Grendel’s Mother
- Grendel’s Mother: Its Genesis and Development
- 845 hits
Tag Archives: fiction
My life as a writer has provided me many meetings—some fun and some strange. Fun meetings involve other writers, some best-selling authors, new authors, and many writes in between. Many have become friends. Other fun meetings involve readers. Their enthusiasm … Continue reading
The choices I made and why. So, I had an idea for this book, Grendel’s Mother, and I had 20 or so pages written. I knew how my story started, and I knew how it would end, but I had … Continue reading