- Six Reasons Why Writing Is Like Christmas
- Drafts, Titles, & Blurbs, Oh My!
- Decluttering an Office and Finding Gold!
- Coloring Outside the Lines
- Six Paths of Writer Success
- The Writer’s Journey Recommendation
- Going Wide…Maybe
- Teaching again…
- Getting Back to Normal – But What Does Normal Look Like?
- 2 Reasons Why You Don’t Want to Be an Author
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: #WritingLife
Writing a book, like Christmas, is a major event. Continue reading
The Insecure Writer’s Support Group November 3 question – What’s harder to do, coming up with your book title or writing the blurb? Drafts, Titles, & Blurbs, Oh My! Writing on some days flows easily. Most days not so much; … Continue reading
When this writer cleaned out her writing files, she found treasures and a note from a prominent Hollywood production office. Continue reading
Characters dictate their language, their behavior. And, I let them. Continue reading
How does a writer measure her success? Dr, Diana Stout states that for her there are six. Continue reading
2 Reasons Why You Don’t Want to Be an Author.
1) There’s no money in it. Continue reading
Making Changes Can Make a Difference Writers write in the best of times: when they’re healthy, working full-time, parenting, maintaining their homes, special celebratory events, births, and socializing. They write in the worst of times: when ill, laid off, dealing … Continue reading
The Insecure Writer’s Support Group (#IWSG) Rather than answer the March 4 question posed by the group, I’ve chosen to write about this week’s national recognition on eReading. It’s Read an eBook Week – March 1-7: What are you reading? … Continue reading