- Pssst – Wanna Learn the Secret to Writing Every Day?
- Writing Highs and Lows
- An introduction
- Behind the Scenes and Plans Gone Awry
- The Struggle for a Decision
- The Secret Mystery Behind Deep POV
- Support for Writers
- Any Regrets?
- Finding Your Fire & Keeping It Hot
- The Secret of Writing: Why You Want At Least Four Drafts
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Follow me on Goodreads
Tag Archives: Goals
Have you ever uttered, “Why bother? It won’t make a difference,” or something like that? Yeah, I have. Lots of times. When I started writing and putting my work out in the public forum, I figured few would read my … Continue reading
Okay, I admit it, I’m a bit behind. But since there’s a meme on Facebook that says January was a practice month, that 2019 started with February, I’m on time! Because it is the new year, it’s time to talk … Continue reading