- Decluttering an Office and Finding Gold!
- Coloring Outside the Lines
- Six Paths of Writer Success
- The Writer’s Journey Recommendation
- Going Wide…Maybe
- Teaching again…
- Getting Back to Normal – But What Does Normal Look Like?
- 2 Reasons Why You Don’t Want to Be an Author
- 7 Good—and not so good—Reasons Why I Shelve First Drafts
- Reader Surprise & Reader Expectation(s)
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Publishing
When this writer cleaned out her writing files, she found treasures and a note from a prominent Hollywood production office. Continue reading
2 Reasons Why You Don’t Want to Be an Author.
1) There’s no money in it. Continue reading
The Insecure Writer’s Support Group The May 6 question of “Do you have any rituals that you use when you need help getting into the ZONE? Care to share?” is one I can answer that in two simple sentences: Not … Continue reading
The One Trait Every Writer Needs Originally posted on June 25, 2014 on my Only for the Brave blog, I offer this advice again. It’s advice that never gets old. This trait is the one trait that finally saw me getting my … Continue reading