- Any Regrets?
- Finding Your Fire & Keeping It Hot
- The Secret of Writing: Why You Want At Least Four Drafts
- Six Reasons Why Writing Is Like Christmas
- Drafts, Titles, & Blurbs, Oh My!
- Decluttering an Office and Finding Gold!
- Coloring Outside the Lines
- Six Paths of Writer Success
- The Writer’s Journey Recommendation
- Going Wide…Maybe
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Publishing
Finding Your Fire & Keeping It Hot A new year and a new me! What an explosion of events and opportunities that have come my way the last couple of months!!! And, I’m on fire, as a result! Truly ironic … Continue reading
When this writer cleaned out her writing files, she found treasures and a note from a prominent Hollywood production office. Continue reading
2 Reasons Why You Don’t Want to Be an Author.
1) There’s no money in it. Continue reading
The Insecure Writer’s Support Group The May 6 question of “Do you have any rituals that you use when you need help getting into the ZONE? Care to share?” is one I can answer that in two simple sentences: Not … Continue reading
The One Trait Every Writer Needs Originally posted on June 25, 2014 on my Only for the Brave blog, I offer this advice again. It’s advice that never gets old. This trait is the one trait that finally saw me getting my … Continue reading