- How to Write When Struggling – Part 1
- A Writing Dream
- Writers Have Secrets? Oh, my!
- I just got a 1- or 2-star review! What do I do now?
- My Life with the COVID-19 Lockdown…so far
- It’s Read an eBook Week – March 1-7: What are you reading?
- A Valentine for You – With Love
- Pictures Worth More Than a Thousand Words
- It All Began With a Book Report
- The One Trait Every Writer Needs
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Publishing
The Insecure Writer’s Support Group The May 6 question of “Do you have any rituals that you use when you need help getting into the ZONE? Care to share?” is one I can answer that in two simple sentences: Not … Continue reading
The One Trait Every Writer Needs Originally posted on June 25, 2014 on my Only for the Brave blog, I offer this advice again. It’s advice that never gets old. This trait is the one trait that finally saw me getting my … Continue reading