- The Reasons Why I Write What I Write
- Characteristics of the Working Writer
- Wishful Beta Partner Thinking
- Gluten Glutton
- Finding My Way Through the Genre Wilderness
- How to Write When Struggling – Part II
- How to Write When Struggling – Part 1
- A Writing Dream
- Writers Have Secrets? Oh, my!
- I just got a 1- or 2-star review! What do I do now?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Writing Behind the Scenes
The Insecure Writer’s Support Group November 4 question – Albert Camus once said, “The purpose of a writer is to keep civilization from destroying itself.” Flannery O’Conner said, “I write to discover what I know.” Authors across time and distance … Continue reading
What’s the difference between an aspiring writer, a hobbyist, and a working writer? Continue reading
The Insecure Writer’s Support Group September 2 question – If you could choose one author, living or dead, to be your beta partner, who would it be and why? This question has to be one of easiest ever. No thinking … Continue reading