- Going Wide…Maybe
- Teaching again…
- Getting Back to Normal – But What Does Normal Look Like?
- 2 Reasons Why You Don’t Want to Be an Author
- 7 Good—and not so good—Reasons Why I Shelve First Drafts
- Reader Surprise & Reader Expectation(s)
- Risk-Taking Writers
- What Motivates My Reading Choices?
- Friendships Built Through Blogging
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Writing Behind the Scenes
A Necessary Evil: Feeding the Writer…with a Chicken & Stuffing Casserole I’m one of those writers who wants to go into the kitchen and ten minutes later be eating a solid meal. Second to that, I’m good with a dish … Continue reading
The Insecure Writer’s Support Group November 4 question – Albert Camus once said, “The purpose of a writer is to keep civilization from destroying itself.” Flannery O’Conner said, “I write to discover what I know.” Authors across time and distance … Continue reading
What’s the difference between an aspiring writer, a hobbyist, and a working writer? Continue reading
The Insecure Writer’s Support Group September 2 question – If you could choose one author, living or dead, to be your beta partner, who would it be and why? This question has to be one of easiest ever. No thinking … Continue reading