- Pssst – Wanna Learn the Secret to Writing Every Day?
- Writing Highs and Lows
- An introduction
- Behind the Scenes and Plans Gone Awry
- The Struggle for a Decision
- The Secret Mystery Behind Deep POV
- Support for Writers
- Any Regrets?
- Finding Your Fire & Keeping It Hot
- The Secret of Writing: Why You Want At Least Four Drafts
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Follow me on Goodreads
Category Archives: Goals
The Insecure Writer’s Support Group January 5 question – What’s the one thing about your writing career you regret the most? Were you able to overcome it? Any Regrets? This month’s question was easy to answer at first with an … Continue reading
Okay, I admit it, I’m a bit behind. But since there’s a meme on Facebook that says January was a practice month, that 2019 started with February, I’m on time! Because it is the new year, it’s time to talk … Continue reading