- Pssst – Wanna Learn the Secret to Writing Every Day?
- Writing Highs and Lows
- An introduction
- Behind the Scenes and Plans Gone Awry
- The Struggle for a Decision
- The Secret Mystery Behind Deep POV
- Support for Writers
- Any Regrets?
- Finding Your Fire & Keeping It Hot
- The Secret of Writing: Why You Want At Least Four Drafts
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Follow me on Goodreads
Category Archives: Laurel Ridge novellas
Working on the entire series before publishing the second book to ensure there weren’t any timeline snafus took longer than I had planned, plus life got in the way multiple times and in multiple heart-wrenching ways. Continue reading
Finding Your Fire & Keeping It Hot A new year and a new me! What an explosion of events and opportunities that have come my way the last couple of months!!! And, I’m on fire, as a result! Truly ironic … Continue reading
The Insecure Writer’s Support Group July question: What personal traits have you written into your character(s)? Personal Traits & Deepening Characters Currently writing a romance series of seven novellas, I’m starting the first draft of the fourth novella, Buried Hearts. … Continue reading