- Decluttering an Office and Finding Gold!
- Coloring Outside the Lines
- Six Paths of Writer Success
- The Writer’s Journey Recommendation
- Going Wide…Maybe
- Teaching again…
- Getting Back to Normal – But What Does Normal Look Like?
- 2 Reasons Why You Don’t Want to Be an Author
- 7 Good—and not so good—Reasons Why I Shelve First Drafts
- Reader Surprise & Reader Expectation(s)
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Characters
The Insecure Writer’s Support Group November 4 question – Albert Camus once said, “The purpose of a writer is to keep civilization from destroying itself.” Flannery O’Conner said, “I write to discover what I know.” Authors across time and distance … Continue reading
Movies + Romance = The Key to My Heart I’m a romantic in so many ways, it would take another blog to explain all of my many connections to Venus, the moon, nature, and more. As a romantic, I adore … Continue reading
The Insecure Writer’s Support Group July question: What personal traits have you written into your character(s)? Personal Traits & Deepening Characters Currently writing a romance series of seven novellas, I’m starting the first draft of the fourth novella, Buried Hearts. … Continue reading
My life as a writer has provided me many meetings—some fun and some strange. Fun meetings involve other writers, some best-selling authors, new authors, and many writes in between. Many have become friends. Other fun meetings involve readers. Their enthusiasm … Continue reading