- The Reasons Why I Write What I Write
- Characteristics of the Working Writer
- Wishful Beta Partner Thinking
- Gluten Glutton
- Finding My Way Through the Genre Wilderness
- How to Write When Struggling – Part II
- How to Write When Struggling – Part 1
- A Writing Dream
- Writers Have Secrets? Oh, my!
- I just got a 1- or 2-star review! What do I do now?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Characters
The Insecure Writer’s Support Group November 4 question – Albert Camus once said, “The purpose of a writer is to keep civilization from destroying itself.” Flannery O’Conner said, “I write to discover what I know.” Authors across time and distance … Continue reading
Movies + Romance = The Key to My Heart I’m a romantic in so many ways, it would take another blog to explain all of my many connections to Venus, the moon, nature, and more. As a romantic, I adore … Continue reading
The Insecure Writer’s Support Group July question: What personal traits have you written into your character(s)? Personal Traits & Deepening Characters Currently writing a romance series of seven novellas, I’m starting the first draft of the fourth novella, Buried Hearts. … Continue reading
My life as a writer has provided me many meetings—some fun and some strange. Fun meetings involve other writers, some best-selling authors, new authors, and many writes in between. Many have become friends. Other fun meetings involve readers. Their enthusiasm … Continue reading