- Decluttering an Office and Finding Gold!
- Coloring Outside the Lines
- Six Paths of Writer Success
- The Writer’s Journey Recommendation
- Going Wide…Maybe
- Teaching again…
- Getting Back to Normal – But What Does Normal Look Like?
- 2 Reasons Why You Don’t Want to Be an Author
- 7 Good—and not so good—Reasons Why I Shelve First Drafts
- Reader Surprise & Reader Expectation(s)
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: writing ideas
The Insecure Writer’s Support Group November 4 question – Albert Camus once said, “The purpose of a writer is to keep civilization from destroying itself.” Flannery O’Conner said, “I write to discover what I know.” Authors across time and distance … Continue reading
Which comes first: form & genre or story idea? Continue reading
I’m one of those writers who finds stories everywhere: from conversations, articles I’ve read, seeing something in nature, from words a character in another story utters, from looking outside my window, from songs, from reading a list of poisons, visiting … Continue reading