- The Reasons Why I Write What I Write
- Characteristics of the Working Writer
- Wishful Beta Partner Thinking
- Gluten Glutton
- Finding My Way Through the Genre Wilderness
- How to Write When Struggling – Part II
- How to Write When Struggling – Part 1
- A Writing Dream
- Writers Have Secrets? Oh, my!
- I just got a 1- or 2-star review! What do I do now?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: writing ideas
The Insecure Writer’s Support Group November 4 question – Albert Camus once said, “The purpose of a writer is to keep civilization from destroying itself.” Flannery O’Conner said, “I write to discover what I know.” Authors across time and distance … Continue reading
Which comes first: form & genre or story idea? Continue reading
I’m one of those writers who finds stories everywhere: from conversations, articles I’ve read, seeing something in nature, from words a character in another story utters, from looking outside my window, from songs, from reading a list of poisons, visiting … Continue reading