- Any Regrets?
- Finding Your Fire & Keeping It Hot
- The Secret of Writing: Why You Want At Least Four Drafts
- Six Reasons Why Writing Is Like Christmas
- Drafts, Titles, & Blurbs, Oh My!
- Decluttering an Office and Finding Gold!
- Coloring Outside the Lines
- Six Paths of Writer Success
- The Writer’s Journey Recommendation
- Going Wide…Maybe
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Failures
When struggling with characters, plot, interest, or the writing In wanting to write a new blog, I started going through my TO BE WRITTEN file of blog ideas. I came across a copy of Maggie Doonan’s blog, “4 Signs It’s … Continue reading
This blog was originally published April 4, 2018, on my Only for the Brave blog, which has been eliminated as I decided to merge the two blogs. Because failure is an important part of success for writers and everyone else, I … Continue reading
To continue my “Failures” series, this post was originally published on my Only for the Brave blog on January 9, 2018. And now, I’ve added more thoughts. Failure According to Sue Grafton As I considered my next blog in this series, I … Continue reading
This blog was originally published December 27, 2017, on my Only for the Brave blog, which is being eliminated as I decided to merge the two blogs. Because failure is an important part of succeeding for writers, I felt it was … Continue reading