- Pssst – Wanna Learn the Secret to Writing Every Day?
- Writing Highs and Lows
- An introduction
- Behind the Scenes and Plans Gone Awry
- The Struggle for a Decision
- The Secret Mystery Behind Deep POV
- Support for Writers
- Any Regrets?
- Finding Your Fire & Keeping It Hot
- The Secret of Writing: Why You Want At Least Four Drafts
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Follow me on Goodreads
Tag Archives: #Iamwriting
As a follow up to Keri’s August 21, 2019 post as a guest blogger, where she talked about the things she wished she’d known before publishing her first book, in today’s post, she talks about the things she did right. … Continue reading
This blog was originally published April 4, 2018, on my Only for the Brave blog, which has been eliminated as I decided to merge the two blogs. Because failure is an important part of success for writers and everyone else, I … Continue reading
To continue my “Failures” series, this post was originally published on my Only for the Brave blog on January 9, 2018. And now, I’ve added more thoughts. Failure According to Sue Grafton As I considered my next blog in this series, I … Continue reading