- Pssst – Wanna Learn the Secret to Writing Every Day?
- Writing Highs and Lows
- An introduction
- Behind the Scenes and Plans Gone Awry
- The Struggle for a Decision
- The Secret Mystery Behind Deep POV
- Support for Writers
- Any Regrets?
- Finding Your Fire & Keeping It Hot
- The Secret of Writing: Why You Want At Least Four Drafts
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Follow me on Goodreads
Category Archives: Procrastination
When struggling with characters, plot, interest, or the writing In wanting to write a new blog, I started going through my TO BE WRITTEN file of blog ideas. I came across a copy of Maggie Doonan’s blog, “4 Signs It’s … Continue reading
I’m behind in my writing. Again. I wish I could say that I don’t know how it happens, but I do. While I accuse Life of sticking out its foot and tripping me so that I’ll look funny with arms … Continue reading