- How to Write When Struggling – Part 1
- A Writing Dream
- Writers Have Secrets? Oh, my!
- I just got a 1- or 2-star review! What do I do now?
- My Life with the COVID-19 Lockdown…so far
- It’s Read an eBook Week – March 1-7: What are you reading?
- A Valentine for You – With Love
- Pictures Worth More Than a Thousand Words
- It All Began With a Book Report
- The One Trait Every Writer Needs
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: finding inspiration
I’m behind in my writing. Again. I wish I could say that I don’t know how it happens, but I do. While I accuse Life of sticking out its foot and tripping me so that I’ll look funny with arms … Continue reading
Inspiration doesn’t just happen. Inspiration is the reaction of doing something else first. In all good stories, characters act and then react. In the same way, there are actions, you, as a writer, must act first. The inspiration will follow. … Continue reading
Often, when a new writer finds out that I blog, I’m asked one or more of the following questions: Should I blog? Blogging has different definitions depending on whom you ask. I liken blogging to the old newspaper and magazine … Continue reading