- Decluttering an Office and Finding Gold!
- Coloring Outside the Lines
- Six Paths of Writer Success
- The Writer’s Journey Recommendation
- Going Wide…Maybe
- Teaching again…
- Getting Back to Normal – But What Does Normal Look Like?
- 2 Reasons Why You Don’t Want to Be an Author
- 7 Good—and not so good—Reasons Why I Shelve First Drafts
- Reader Surprise & Reader Expectation(s)
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: finding inspiration
I’m behind in my writing. Again. I wish I could say that I don’t know how it happens, but I do. While I accuse Life of sticking out its foot and tripping me so that I’ll look funny with arms … Continue reading
Inspiration doesn’t just happen. Inspiration is the reaction of doing something else first. In all good stories, characters act and then react. In the same way, there are actions, you, as a writer, must act first. The inspiration will follow. … Continue reading
Often, when a new writer finds out that I blog, I’m asked one or more of the following questions: Should I blog? Blogging has different definitions depending on whom you ask. I liken blogging to the old newspaper and magazine … Continue reading