- Follow Behind the Scenes with Diana Stout, MFA, PhD on WordPress.com
- 9 Tips to Creating Inspiration
- The Eyes Have It–Or Do They?
- If My Characters Feel So Real, How Can They Be Imaginary?
- As a Writer Should I Blog? What Should I Write?
- When is a Book Ready for a Beta Reader?
- I’m not inspired to write…now, what do I do?
- Creating a Cover
- Error-Free Writing
- Part II – Genesis & Development of Grendel’s Mother
- Grendel’s Mother: Its Genesis and Development
- 845 hits
Tag Archives: finding inspiration
Inspiration doesn’t just happen. Inspiration is the reaction of doing something else first. In all good stories, characters act and then react. In the same way, there are actions, you, as a writer, must act first. The inspiration will follow. … Continue reading
Often, when a new writer finds out that I blog, I’m asked one or more of the following questions: Should I blog? Blogging has different definitions depending on whom you ask. I liken blogging to the old newspaper and magazine … Continue reading