- Six Reasons Why Writing Is Like Christmas
- Drafts, Titles, & Blurbs, Oh My!
- Decluttering an Office and Finding Gold!
- Coloring Outside the Lines
- Six Paths of Writer Success
- The Writer’s Journey Recommendation
- Going Wide…Maybe
- Teaching again…
- Getting Back to Normal – But What Does Normal Look Like?
- 2 Reasons Why You Don’t Want to Be an Author
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: #writingcommunity
Writing a book, like Christmas, is a major event. Continue reading
Characters dictate their language, their behavior. And, I let them. Continue reading
How does a writer measure her success? Dr, Diana Stout states that for her there are six. Continue reading
The Insecure Writer’s Support Group August 4 question – What is your favorite writing craft book? And why? The Writer’s Journey Recommendation Ever since its publication in 1992 when I bought the book, my recommendation is and always has been … Continue reading
Squeeeeeee! I’m going to be teaching again! The class is Time Management for Writers; and actually, the class is applicable for anyone who struggles with managing their time. The principles and science are the same for everyone, regardless of their … Continue reading
2 Reasons Why You Don’t Want to Be an Author.
1) There’s no money in it. Continue reading
A Necessary Evil: Feeding the Writer…with a Chicken & Stuffing Casserole I’m one of those writers who wants to go into the kitchen and ten minutes later be eating a solid meal. Second to that, I’m good with a dish … Continue reading
The Insecure Writer’s Support Group December 2 question – Are there months or times of the year that you are more productive with your writing than other months, and why? Pluviophile Productivity: Writing in the rain I’m an avid, solid … Continue reading