- The Reasons Why I Write What I Write
- Characteristics of the Working Writer
- Wishful Beta Partner Thinking
- Gluten Glutton
- Finding My Way Through the Genre Wilderness
- How to Write When Struggling – Part II
- How to Write When Struggling – Part 1
- A Writing Dream
- Writers Have Secrets? Oh, my!
- I just got a 1- or 2-star review! What do I do now?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: #writingcommunity
Making Changes Can Make a Difference Writers write in the best of times: when they’re healthy, working full-time, parenting, maintaining their homes, special celebratory events, births, and socializing. They write in the worst of times: when ill, laid off, dealing … Continue reading
When struggling with characters, plot, interest, or the writing In wanting to write a new blog, I started going through my TO BE WRITTEN file of blog ideas. I came across a copy of Maggie Doonan’s blog, “4 Signs It’s … Continue reading
The Insecure Writer’s Support Group (#IWSG) Rather than answer the March 4 question posed by the group, I’ve chosen to write about this week’s national recognition on eReading. It’s Read an eBook Week – March 1-7: What are you reading? … Continue reading
The Insecure Writer’s Support Group January 8 question – What started you on your writing journey? Was it a particular book, movie, story, or series? Was it a teacher/coach/spouse/friend/parent? Did you just “know” suddenly you wanted to write? It All … Continue reading