- Going Wide…Maybe
- Teaching again…
- Getting Back to Normal – But What Does Normal Look Like?
- 2 Reasons Why You Don’t Want to Be an Author
- 7 Good—and not so good—Reasons Why I Shelve First Drafts
- Reader Surprise & Reader Expectation(s)
- Risk-Taking Writers
- What Motivates My Reading Choices?
- Friendships Built Through Blogging
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: #amwriting
What does a writer do once they’ve fallen away from the writing? What does getting back to normal look like? Can you get back to normal after Covid-19? Continue reading
2 Reasons Why You Don’t Want to Be an Author.
1) There’s no money in it. Continue reading
Making Changes Can Make a Difference Writers write in the best of times: when they’re healthy, working full-time, parenting, maintaining their homes, special celebratory events, births, and socializing. They write in the worst of times: when ill, laid off, dealing … Continue reading