- Finding My Way Through the Genre Wilderness
- How to Write When Struggling – Part II
- How to Write When Struggling – Part 1
- A Writing Dream
- Writers Have Secrets? Oh, my!
- I just got a 1- or 2-star review! What do I do now?
- My Life with the COVID-19 Lockdown…so far
- It’s Read an eBook Week – March 1-7: What are you reading?
- A Valentine for You – With Love
- Pictures Worth More Than a Thousand Words
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: writing routines
Making Changes Can Make a Difference Writers write in the best of times: when they’re healthy, working full-time, parenting, maintaining their homes, special celebratory events, births, and socializing. They write in the worst of times: when ill, laid off, dealing … Continue reading