- Wishful Beta Partner Thinking
- Gluten Glutton
- Finding My Way Through the Genre Wilderness
- How to Write When Struggling – Part II
- How to Write When Struggling – Part 1
- A Writing Dream
- Writers Have Secrets? Oh, my!
- I just got a 1- or 2-star review! What do I do now?
- My Life with the COVID-19 Lockdown…so far
- It’s Read an eBook Week – March 1-7: What are you reading?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Publishing books
The Insecure Writer’s Support Group For November 6, 2019 Rather than answering the question posed to the group this month, which was What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever googled in researching a story?, for which I had no good answer, … Continue reading
As a follow up to Keri’s August 21, 2019 post as a guest blogger, where she talked about the things she wished she’d known before publishing her first book, in today’s post, she talks about the things she did right. … Continue reading
The Insecure Writer’s Support Group July question: What personal traits have you written into your character(s)? Personal Traits & Deepening Characters Currently writing a romance series of seven novellas, I’m starting the first draft of the fourth novella, Buried Hearts. … Continue reading
For the past month, I’ve been involved with designing two books covers, or rather, I’ve had two different cover designers creating them for me. In both instances, I had an original vision, but in one instance, I had created an … Continue reading