- Any Regrets?
- Finding Your Fire & Keeping It Hot
- The Secret of Writing: Why You Want At Least Four Drafts
- Six Reasons Why Writing Is Like Christmas
- Drafts, Titles, & Blurbs, Oh My!
- Decluttering an Office and Finding Gold!
- Coloring Outside the Lines
- Six Paths of Writer Success
- The Writer’s Journey Recommendation
- Going Wide…Maybe
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Writer at Work
Finding Your Fire & Keeping It Hot A new year and a new me! What an explosion of events and opportunities that have come my way the last couple of months!!! And, I’m on fire, as a result! Truly ironic … Continue reading
Even though I’d been writing for nearly thirty years and writing various drafts, it wasn’t until I returned to school, learning how to teach college composition that I discovered the different drafts each had a name and a purpose. Once … Continue reading
The Insecure Writer’s Support Group November 3 question – What’s harder to do, coming up with your book title or writing the blurb? Drafts, Titles, & Blurbs, Oh My! Writing on some days flows easily. Most days not so much; … Continue reading
When this writer cleaned out her writing files, she found treasures and a note from a prominent Hollywood production office. Continue reading
How does a writer measure her success? Dr, Diana Stout states that for her there are six. Continue reading
2 Reasons Why You Don’t Want to Be an Author.
1) There’s no money in it. Continue reading