- Decluttering an Office and Finding Gold!
- Coloring Outside the Lines
- Six Paths of Writer Success
- The Writer’s Journey Recommendation
- Going Wide…Maybe
- Teaching again…
- Getting Back to Normal – But What Does Normal Look Like?
- 2 Reasons Why You Don’t Want to Be an Author
- 7 Good—and not so good—Reasons Why I Shelve First Drafts
- Reader Surprise & Reader Expectation(s)
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Reading
The Insecure Writer’s Support Group The question being asked this month for March is: Everyone has a favorite genre or genres to write. But what about your reading preferences? Do you read widely or only within the genre(s) you create … Continue reading
The Insecure Writer’s Support Group The question being asked this month is: Being a writer, when you’re reading someone else’s work, what stops you from finishing a book/throws you out of the story/frustrates you the most about other people’s books? … Continue reading
The Insecure Writer’s Support Group (#IWSG) Rather than answer the March 4 question posed by the group, I’ve chosen to write about this week’s national recognition on eReading. It’s Read an eBook Week – March 1-7: What are you reading? … Continue reading