- Teaching again…
- Getting Back to Normal – But What Does Normal Look Like?
- 2 Reasons Why You Don’t Want to Be an Author
- 7 Good—and not so good—Reasons Why I Shelve First Drafts
- Reader Surprise & Reader Expectation(s)
- Risk-Taking Writers
- What Motivates My Reading Choices?
- Friendships Built Through Blogging
- Six Reasons That Will Make Me Stop Reading Your Book
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: The Insecure Writer’s Support Group
The Insecure Writer’s Support Group June 3 question – Writers have secrets! What are one or two of yours, something readers would never know from your work? While I don’t consider that as a writer I have secrets, I suppose … Continue reading
The Insecure Writer’s Support Group For November 6, 2019 Rather than answering the question posed to the group this month, which was What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever googled in researching a story?, for which I had no good answer, … Continue reading
The Insecure Writer’s Support Group July question: What personal traits have you written into your character(s)? Personal Traits & Deepening Characters Currently writing a romance series of seven novellas, I’m starting the first draft of the fourth novella, Buried Hearts. … Continue reading