- How to Become a Writing Maverick: aka, a task-oriented and persistent writer
- Pssst – Wanna Learn the Secret to Writing Every Day?
- Writing Highs and Lows
- An introduction
- Behind the Scenes and Plans Gone Awry
- The Struggle for a Decision
- The Secret Mystery Behind Deep POV
- Support for Writers
- Any Regrets?
- Finding Your Fire & Keeping It Hot
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Follow me on Goodreads
Tag Archives: #readers
The Insecure Writer’s Support Group February 2 question – Is there someone who supported or influenced you that perhaps isn’t around anymore? Anyone you miss? Support for Writers Throughout my writing career, I’ve had some terrific supporters. The best. I’ve … Continue reading
What does a writer do once they’ve fallen away from the writing? What does getting back to normal look like? Can you get back to normal after Covid-19? Continue reading