- Decluttering an Office and Finding Gold!
- Coloring Outside the Lines
- Six Paths of Writer Success
- The Writer’s Journey Recommendation
- Going Wide…Maybe
- Teaching again…
- Getting Back to Normal – But What Does Normal Look Like?
- 2 Reasons Why You Don’t Want to Be an Author
- 7 Good—and not so good—Reasons Why I Shelve First Drafts
- Reader Surprise & Reader Expectation(s)
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Author Archives: Diana Stout
When this writer cleaned out her writing files, she found treasures and a note from a prominent Hollywood production office. Continue reading
Characters dictate their language, their behavior. And, I let them. Continue reading
How does a writer measure her success? Dr, Diana Stout states that for her there are six. Continue reading
The Insecure Writer’s Support Group August 4 question – What is your favorite writing craft book? And why? The Writer’s Journey Recommendation Ever since its publication in 1992 when I bought the book, my recommendation is and always has been … Continue reading
Squeeeeeee! I’m going to be teaching again! The class is Time Management for Writers; and actually, the class is applicable for anyone who struggles with managing their time. The principles and science are the same for everyone, regardless of their … Continue reading
What does a writer do once they’ve fallen away from the writing? What does getting back to normal look like? Can you get back to normal after Covid-19? Continue reading
2 Reasons Why You Don’t Want to Be an Author.
1) There’s no money in it. Continue reading
The Insecure Writer’s Support Group The question being asked this month for June 2, 2021: For how long do you shelve your first draft, before reading it and re-drafting? Is this dependent on your writing experience and the number of … Continue reading