- Decluttering an Office and Finding Gold!
- Coloring Outside the Lines
- Six Paths of Writer Success
- The Writer’s Journey Recommendation
- Going Wide…Maybe
- Teaching again…
- Getting Back to Normal – But What Does Normal Look Like?
- 2 Reasons Why You Don’t Want to Be an Author
- 7 Good—and not so good—Reasons Why I Shelve First Drafts
- Reader Surprise & Reader Expectation(s)
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: I’m not inspired . . . what do I do?
Often, when a new writer finds out that I blog, I’m asked one or more of the following questions: Should I blog? Blogging has different definitions depending on whom you ask. I liken blogging to the old newspaper and magazine … Continue reading