- How to Write When Struggling – Part 1
- A Writing Dream
- Writers Have Secrets? Oh, my!
- I just got a 1- or 2-star review! What do I do now?
- My Life with the COVID-19 Lockdown…so far
- It’s Read an eBook Week – March 1-7: What are you reading?
- A Valentine for You – With Love
- Pictures Worth More Than a Thousand Words
- It All Began With a Book Report
- The One Trait Every Writer Needs
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: I’m not inspired . . . what do I do?
Often, when a new writer finds out that I blog, I’m asked one or more of the following questions: Should I blog? Blogging has different definitions depending on whom you ask. I liken blogging to the old newspaper and magazine … Continue reading