- My Life with the COVID-19 Lockdown…so far
- It’s Read an eBook Week – March 1-7: What are you reading?
- A Valentine for You – With Love
- Pictures Worth More Than a Thousand Words
- It All Began With a Book Report
- The One Trait Every Writer Needs
- The Joy of Writing & Knowing When It’s Time to Quit
- Runes – An Ancient Oracle Tool: It’s All Been Rune’d
- How to Redeem Unredeemed Gifts on Amazon
- 11 Reasons Why I Continue to Write
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: I’m not inspired . . . what do I do?
Often, when a new writer finds out that I blog, I’m asked one or more of the following questions: Should I blog? Blogging has different definitions depending on whom you ask. I liken blogging to the old newspaper and magazine … Continue reading