- How to Become a Writing Maverick: aka, a task-oriented and persistent writer
- Pssst – Wanna Learn the Secret to Writing Every Day?
- Writing Highs and Lows
- An introduction
- Behind the Scenes and Plans Gone Awry
- The Struggle for a Decision
- The Secret Mystery Behind Deep POV
- Support for Writers
- Any Regrets?
- Finding Your Fire & Keeping It Hot
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Follow me on Goodreads
Tag Archives: Motivation
The Insecure Writer’s Support Group November 4 question – Albert Camus once said, “The purpose of a writer is to keep civilization from destroying itself.” Flannery O’Conner said, “I write to discover what I know.” Authors across time and distance … Continue reading