- Going Wide…Maybe
- Teaching again…
- Getting Back to Normal – But What Does Normal Look Like?
- 2 Reasons Why You Don’t Want to Be an Author
- 7 Good—and not so good—Reasons Why I Shelve First Drafts
- Reader Surprise & Reader Expectation(s)
- Risk-Taking Writers
- What Motivates My Reading Choices?
- Friendships Built Through Blogging
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: In The Beginning
The Insecure Writer’s Support Group January 8 question – What started you on your writing journey? Was it a particular book, movie, story, or series? Was it a teacher/coach/spouse/friend/parent? Did you just “know” suddenly you wanted to write? It All … Continue reading