- How to Write When Struggling – Part 1
- A Writing Dream
- Writers Have Secrets? Oh, my!
- I just got a 1- or 2-star review! What do I do now?
- My Life with the COVID-19 Lockdown…so far
- It’s Read an eBook Week – March 1-7: What are you reading?
- A Valentine for You – With Love
- Pictures Worth More Than a Thousand Words
- It All Began With a Book Report
- The One Trait Every Writer Needs
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: In The Beginning
The Insecure Writer’s Support Group January 8 question – What started you on your writing journey? Was it a particular book, movie, story, or series? Was it a teacher/coach/spouse/friend/parent? Did you just “know” suddenly you wanted to write? It All … Continue reading