- Wishful Beta Partner Thinking
- Gluten Glutton
- Finding My Way Through the Genre Wilderness
- How to Write When Struggling – Part II
- How to Write When Struggling – Part 1
- A Writing Dream
- Writers Have Secrets? Oh, my!
- I just got a 1- or 2-star review! What do I do now?
- My Life with the COVID-19 Lockdown…so far
- It’s Read an eBook Week – March 1-7: What are you reading?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: #IWSG
The Insecure Writer’s Support Group For November 6, 2019 Rather than answering the question posed to the group this month, which was What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever googled in researching a story?, for which I had no good answer, … Continue reading
The Insecure Writer’s Support Group Posting for the first Wednesday of the Month, October 2, 2019 Because I’m in the final editing stages of my upcoming book, Love’s New Beginnings, which I plan on publishing in October, I thought I’d … Continue reading