- How to Become a Writing Maverick: aka, a task-oriented and persistent writer
- Pssst – Wanna Learn the Secret to Writing Every Day?
- Writing Highs and Lows
- An introduction
- Behind the Scenes and Plans Gone Awry
- The Struggle for a Decision
- The Secret Mystery Behind Deep POV
- Support for Writers
- Any Regrets?
- Finding Your Fire & Keeping It Hot
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Follow me on Goodreads
Tag Archives: #writingdrafts
Even though I’d been writing for nearly thirty years and writing various drafts, it wasn’t until I returned to school, learning how to teach college composition that I discovered the different drafts each had a name and a purpose. Once … Continue reading