- Follow Behind the Scenes with Diana Stout, MFA, PhD on WordPress.com
- 9 Tips to Creating Inspiration
- The Eyes Have It–Or Do They?
- If My Characters Feel So Real, How Can They Be Imaginary?
- As a Writer Should I Blog? What Should I Write?
- When is a Book Ready for a Beta Reader?
- I’m not inspired to write…now, what do I do?
- Creating a Cover
- Error-Free Writing
- Part II – Genesis & Development of Grendel’s Mother
- Grendel’s Mother: Its Genesis and Development
- 845 hits
Tag Archives: clear meaning
Her eyes flew across the room. His eyes dropped to her chest. These two examples are typical detached body parts I see in written literature, more often than not, from beginners. I don’t know about you, but for me, not … Continue reading