- I just got a 1- or 2-star review! What do I do now?
- My Life with the COVID-19 Lockdown…so far
- It’s Read an eBook Week – March 1-7: What are you reading?
- A Valentine for You – With Love
- Pictures Worth More Than a Thousand Words
- It All Began With a Book Report
- The One Trait Every Writer Needs
- The Joy of Writing & Knowing When It’s Time to Quit
- Runes – An Ancient Oracle Tool: It’s All Been Rune’d
- How to Redeem Unredeemed Gifts on Amazon
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: August 1, 2016
My life as a writer has provided me many meetings—some fun and some strange. Fun meetings involve other writers, some best-selling authors, new authors, and many writes in between. Many have become friends. Other fun meetings involve readers. Their enthusiasm … Continue reading