- I just got a 1- or 2-star review! What do I do now?
- My Life with the COVID-19 Lockdown…so far
- It’s Read an eBook Week – March 1-7: What are you reading?
- A Valentine for You – With Love
- Pictures Worth More Than a Thousand Words
- It All Began With a Book Report
- The One Trait Every Writer Needs
- The Joy of Writing & Knowing When It’s Time to Quit
- Runes – An Ancient Oracle Tool: It’s All Been Rune’d
- How to Redeem Unredeemed Gifts on Amazon
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: February 2016
The choices I made and why. So, I had an idea for this book, Grendel’s Mother, and I had 20 or so pages written. I knew how my story started, and I knew how it would end, but I had … Continue reading